6552 41st Ave SW
3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2,601 sq ft | $1,058,000
2.5 baths (1 + .75 + .75)
2601 sq ft
6149 sq ft lot
Gas fireplace Chef's kitchen
Master suite (Gorgeous new bathroom!)
Views from all 3 levels
Detached 2 car garage
Feb 26 (W)
Due to COVID restrictions, tours by appointment. (Give me a call to arrange a viewing...Desiree)
From the sellers...
We have loved living here. We have put a ton of work into getting this home ready for the next owners. While many of the reasons we have loved it will be obvious to the next owners, as we leave, a few items are worth mentioning.
1. We LOVE LOVE LOVE the views of the Olympics and islands from every level.
2. Sitting in the hot tub gazing out at the mountains throughout the year.
3. Raised garden beds where we planted a variety of veggies and fruits to harvest with our son.
4. Summer bbqs on the back patio under the mature grape vines.
5. Cooking in the chef’s kitchen while watching the weather roll by--from gorgeous sunsets to ominous lightning storms.
6. Living in Morgan Junction - the community, the walkability, the neighbors and proximity to Lincoln Park (and “first-on" public transportation to downtown!)
Dune, Eric, & Rye
Map 6552 41st Ave SWClick to Map
Let's talk shop!
Windermere West Seattle
4526 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116 www.DesireeLoughlin.com
Elite representation for buyers and sellers since 2001.